Request More Information
Become a Member
It’s easy to become a member of the Friendship Connection!
1) Call (516) 944-5752 to request a brochure.
2) Once you receive the brochure, review it carefully. Then call us
at (516) 944-5752 and leave a message requesting an interview.
3) Come in to our office for an informal interview. This conversation
will help us get to know you and your needs, and will help you learn
more about our services. (If you live with your parents, at least one
parent must come with you to the interview).
4) If you decide to become a member, you must pay dues (currently
$250) at the end of the interview.
5) Enjoy time with us every Sunday at the New York Institute of
Technology in Old Westbury.
Make a Donation
The Friendship Connection is funded by member dues, two annual
fund raisers and grants from family foundations.
We also rely on donations from people like you to help underwrite
our services. Your gift, no matter the size, can make a true
difference in the lives of our members. Whether funding admission
to a museum, art supplies for our weekly meetings, or an overnight
stay during a weekend get-away, you can be sure that your
contribution is directly affecting the people we serve.
To make a donation today, please call (516) 944-5752, or mail your
check to The Friendship Connection c/o Dr. Eliran Eliaz, 10 Grace
Avenue, Suite 8, Great Neck, NY 11021.
The Friendship Connection Foundation, Inc.